Based in Rzeszow, Poland
September 5th, 2017
The official version of the board game - Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat. Build an empire in around eight minutes! Recruit troops to strengthen your army Command your forces to acquire new provinces Challenge your friends all over the world Sail across the seas and build castles to expand your empire Eliminate enemy troops to weaken your adversaries Collect goods to increase your advantage Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat, is a quick Civilization/Exploration game using card-driven area control.
In Eight-Minute Empire, 2-5 players take turns selecting a card from the six displayed. This card gives the player a resource, and also has an action which the player takes immediately. Actions help players take over the map, but the resources are worth points at the end of the game, so players have to balance the two aspects. Players spread across the map in order to collect points at the end of the game by having majority control in regions and continents. Eight-Minute Empire is the super-quick area control game requiring tough decisions. It’s easy to learn and perfect for when you only have a few minutes.
- official Eight-Minute Empire game
- great artwork
- ingame interactive tutorial
- languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Russian
- optimized for PC, smartphones and tablets
- play with AI, with friends or both
- pass and play mode
- online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
- opponents' last moves replay
- 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
- different maps
- climate sounds and music
- official rules plus extra additions
- unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
- colorblind mode
- over 70 achievements
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2013 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee"
- "2013 Golden Geek Best Print and Play Board Game Nominee"
- "2014 Gioco dell’Anno Nominee"
- "2014 Hra roku Nominee"
- "A bright and super smart board game adaptation that won't suck hours out of your day."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "It's definitely fun and quick."
- Tasos Lazarides, Touch Arcade
- "You’ll likely be impressed by how it’s been transported to mobile."
- Nik Ives-Allison, GameZebo
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The blog, studio is sharing news, is available at acram.eu.
About Acram Digital
We provide the best digitized board games. We are focused on porting board games to digital platforms. You can play them on tablets, smartphones, PCs using iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
More information on Acram Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Eight-Minute Empire Credits
Board Game and Art Designer
Music and effects
Music and effects