Based in Warsaw, Poland
June 26th, 2018
Can you be the first merchant to collect a certain number of rubies? Run, collect and trade goods across the bazaar. Take control over your assistants. Increase your wheelbarrow capacity. Acquire special abilities to increase advantage over competitors. Buy rubies or trade goods for them.
In Istanbul, you lead a group of one merchant and four assistants through 16 locations in the bazaar. At each such location, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge, though, is that to take an action, you must move your merchant and an assistant there, then leave the assistant behind (to handle all the details while you focus on larger matters). If you want to use that assistant again later, your merchant must return to that location to pick him up. Thus, you must plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything…
- official Istanbul game
- great artwork
- ingame interactive tutorial
- languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Simplified
- play with AI, with friends or both
- pass and play mode
- crossplatform online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
- opponents' last moves replay
- 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
- pre set or random generated game boards
- climate sounds and music
- official rules
- unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
- colorblind mode
- over 70 achievements
Story trailer YouTube
Gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2015 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Nominee"
- "2014 Swiss Gamers Award Winner"
- "2014 Meeples' Choice Nominee"
- "2014 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner"
- "2014 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee"
- "2014 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee"
- "2014 Hra roku Nominee"
- "2014 Gouden Ludo Winner"
- "2014 Gouden Ludo Nominee"
- "2014 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee"
- "2014 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee"
- "2014 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee"
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The blog, studio is sharing news, is available at acram.eu.
About Acram Digital
We provide the best digitized board games. We are focused on porting board games to digital platforms. You can play them on tablets, smartphones, PCs using iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
More information on Acram Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Board Game Designer
Project Manager, Lead Programmer, UX Designer
AI Programmer, UX Designer
2D Artist, UI Designer
UI/UX Designer, 2D Artist
Music and effects
Music and effects