Based in Rzeszow, Poland
PC, Mac, Linux: March 25, 2017; mobile: October 10, 2015
The official version of one of the best board games - Steam: Rails to Riches. Take control of a railway company, issue shares, build railroads, deliver goods along an ever changing network of tracks and stations and make profit to expand. * Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives? * Which routes will give You the best returns on their costs? * Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments? * Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game. The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
- official Steam: Rails to Riches game
- online asynchronous multiplayer
- deep, dense gameplay
- unique, original board game feel on your device
- clever AI
- original artwork
- colorblind mode
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee"
- "2010 Lys Passioné Winner"
- "2010 Lys Passioné Finalist"
- "2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee"
- "2009 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee"
- "Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game Nominee"
- "Overall, it’s a lot to enjoy."
- Matt Thrower, Pocket Tactics
- "Probably the best rails-based game you can get on iOS."
- Mark Slabinski, iPad Board Games
- "So as you can imagine, this is a must-have if you like good board games or have ever played with toy trains."
- Tasos Lazarides, Touch Arcade
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The blog, studio is sharing news, is available at acram.eu.
About Acram Digital
We provide the best digitized board games. We are focused on porting board games to digital platforms. You can play them on tablets, smartphones, PCs using iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
More information on Acram Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Steam: Rails to Riches Credits
Music and effects