Charterstone: Digital Edition is out on Nintendo Switch and GoGOctober 6, 2020
All you need for the Digital Tabletop FestOctober 22, 2020
Patch ver 1.1.7 is live on all platforms!
Version 1.1.8, fixing more issues on Nintendo Switch, is already on the way.
Here’s the full list of 1.1.7 changes:
- [Fix] On some screen resolutions, the cards shown during crate opening were smaller than they were supposed to be.
- [Fix] Fixed the issue that caused the game to freeze due to crate being opened at the beginning of the game.
- Fix] Loyal/Rebel personas chosen in game 11 were active straight up – this was fixed.
- [Fix] Game can no longer freeze during online play if we’re the last human player in the room.
- [Switch] Sliders now react to the left analogue stick, not the right one.
- [Switch] A fix to the Personas screen button highlighting when one of the players doesn’t have a Persona (then the tab couldn’t have been changed).
- [Switch] “A” symbol will no longer remain on Cards.
- [Switch] Added game log to main menu. [Switch] Adjustments to the interface scale.
- [Switch] Removed keyboard shortcuts from the options menu and rulebook.
- [Switch] After opening a saved games window, the list starts at the top.
- [Switch] Adjusted controls during Crate opening (previously we couldn’t scroll the contents of a Crate if the text was too long).